In 2016, the West Virginia Association of Museums officially launched a new website. Old features have been revamped and many new features have been added!
- Membership dues can now be paid online at any time and are valid for a year from the date of purchase.
- Subscribing to WVAM newsletters is easier than ever with a sign-up form at the bottom of every page.
- The revamped museum directory features Google Maps and sorting by region.
- A new event calendar allows WVAM to broadcast WVAM events and those submitted by its members.
- Online members receive exclusive access to members-only content including conference PowerPoints, past newsletters, and other educational materials.